At CONFIANCE we realize that we all have behavioral biases that affect our financial decision-making. Some of us have learned behaviors from our childhood that influence our money perceptions. Others are influenced by life events.
Whether one lives in a traditional family household, or opts for a more non-traditional lifestyle, there are universal financial decisions that we all must make. Through the process of YourLife™ PLANNING we collaborate with you as a partner to discuss those biases and influences that you bring to your decision-making about money—helping you to make better decisions about your everyday life.
EVERYDAY YourLife™ PLANNING
- Income and Budgets
- Debt Management - Credit Cards and Loans
- Housing - Rent or Buy
- Education Funding and Student Loans
- Retirement or "Next Career" Planning
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Tax Awareness
- Estate Planning and Charitable Giving
- Family Obligations - Elder Care